Re: [pgsql-www] Re: Introducing 2UDA, 2ndQuadrant’s Unified Data Analytics

От Umair Shahid
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Re: Introducing 2UDA, 2ndQuadrant’s Unified Data Analytics
Дата
Список pgsql-www

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 9:31 AM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:12 PM, Umair Shahid <umair.shahid@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Dear team,

Just wanted to followup on my request below to list 2UDA on the PostgreSQL downloads page. Please let me know in case you have any questions regarding this request or regarding 2UDA in general.

Hello!

Adding entries to the software catalogue is self-service - just go to http://www.postgresql.org/download/product-categories/ and fill out the linked form.

Thanks Magnus. The software catalogue is aimed at associated software. 2UDA is a new distribution of PostgreSQL, aiming to expand and widen the number of people interested in downloading PostgreSQL. Given that goal, we would like to see 2UDA listed on the downloads page under Core/ 3rd Party, not in the catalogue. Can you help?

//Magnus

Thanks!

- Umair