Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar

От Kuntal Ghosh
Тема Re: subscriptionCheck failures on nightjar
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Michael,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 6:28 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> On my side, I have let this thing run for a couple of hours with a
> patched version to include a sleep between the rename and the sync but
> I could not reproduce it either:
> #!/bin/bash
> attempt=0
> while true; do
>         attempt=$((attempt+1))
>         echo "Attempt $attempt"
>         cd $HOME/postgres/src/test/recovery/
>         PROVE_TESTS=t/006_logical_decoding.pl make check > /dev/null 2>&1
>         ERRNUM=$?
>         if [ $ERRNUM != 0 ]; then
>                 echo "Failed at attempt $attempt"
>                 exit $ERRNUM
>         fi
> done
I think the failing test is src/test/subscription/t/010_truncate.pl.
I've tried to reproduce the same failure using your script in OS X
10.14 and Ubuntu 18.04.2 (Linux version 5.0.0-23-generic), but
couldn't reproduce the same.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Kuntal Ghosh

От: Ahsan Hadi
Сообщение: Re: patch: psql - enforce constant width of last column
От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Documentation updates for direct foreign table modification