Postgresql service stopped automatically after restart

От Kalai R
Тема Postgresql service stopped automatically after restart
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am developing application using postgresql 9.3 and VS2005 as FrontEnd.
I am using silent installation method to install postgresql from .Net application.
Postgresql installed and connected with application is fine

The problem is , when we on the system after shut down, postgresql service doesn't start. Can't start manually also. At this situation,

-> sometime files are deleted in bin folder, if I paste the deleted files in that folder, service start

->sometime files are not deleted,could not start the service

->some time if we change the postgresql service to local system account, service start

->some time if we change the postgresql service to local system account, could not start the service

Mostly this problem occurs in the System that have Windows XP or if any Virus Scanner installed

How to solve this Problem?

Thanks & Regards
kalai