MSAccess migration to Postgres through ODBC

От albert
Тема MSAccess migration to Postgres through ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

I am exporting a MSAccess database to Postgres under windows using ODBC.
An Access table has a column with Currency data type.
When trying to export that table I get a popup message saying the ODBC call failed,
"the input syntax is invalid for type double precision <40868,8227>" .

(it's not a verbatim error message as I am running Spanish windows version)

I have tried to export that same table using mdbtools' mdb-schema program and it works correctly, translating it to postgres "money" data type.

Any ideas on how to fix this? I have not found any related settings on the ODBC driver applet.

Thanks
Albert

Сообщение: Re: Backup Question for Point-in-Time Recovery
Сообщение: Re: Backup Question for Point-in-Time Recovery