Re: BUG #8388: Remote connections

От bricklen
Тема Re: BUG #8388: Remote connections
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 7:32 AM, <pah147@psu.edu> wrote:

> Bug reference:      8388
> Logged by:          Phil Heverly
> Email address:      pah147@psu.edu
> PostgreSQL version: 9.1.9
> Operating system:   Mac OS 10.7 and 10.8
>
> I doubt this is a bug, but I cannot connect to remote systems running
> Postgres 9.1 on Mac OSes.  I edited both the pg_hba and postgresql files
> correctly but it continues to error out on two systems.  After making the
> changes on my Windows box connections work fine.  Only seeing this on the
> Macs

1). You will generally get pretty good responses by posting to the pgsql-*
mailing lists. You can sign up on this page:
http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/. Probably the pgsql-general list
will be the appropriate one for your question.
2). More details are needed for useful help, such as the errors or relevant
sections from your error logs. A much better description can be found here:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8387: Error while make of the source code
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: 9.3beta2: Failure to pg_upgrade