Re: Inspect values of prepared statements

От bricklen
Тема Re: Inspect values of prepared statements
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
What I think we could do without too much trouble or overhead is to set
up errcontext data so that a failure like that could come with a CONTEXT
line like

ERROR:  invalid input syntax for type double precision: "A"
STATEMENT:  insert into x (a,b,c,d,e,f) VALUES ($1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6)
CONTEXT: reading parameter $2 for statement "foo"

I'm curious whether that would be enough information to solve your
problem.

I ran into this same problem a couple weeks ago, your suggestion above would have supplied enough information to debug the invalid input without having to jump through hoops at the application side.

Сообщение: Re: Inspect values of prepared statements
Сообщение: Re: Inspect values of prepared statements