Re: suggestions for small but much needed ui imporvements in pgAdmin4

От Armin Resch
Тема Re: suggestions for small but much needed ui imporvements in pgAdmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
>  Pg_admin is a sad tool

Ditto

Or pgadmin 4 rather. While pgadmin3 crashes when a server it's connecting to is restarted, I myself prefer it. Unfortunately, pgadmin3 is pestering with popups upon initial connection to postgres v10 and higher.

Cheers,
-ar