Unable to delete database in pgAdmin 4 4.25

От Trung Do
Тема Unable to delete database in pgAdmin 4 4.25
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

I think this is a regression - I am unable to delete a database in
pgAdmin 4 4.25.

It always complain:

"ERROR: database "x" is being accessed by other users DETAIL: There is
1 other session using the database."

There is only one connection to the database and it is from pgAdmin itself.

Trung