Re: Postgresql 9.3.4 file system compatibility

От Marllius
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.3.4 file system compatibility
Дата
Re: Postgresql 9.3.4 file system compatibility
Re: Postgresql 9.3.4 file system compatibility
Список pgsql-general
thank you, but i need a link in official postgresql documentation

OCFS2 = oracle cluster file system 2

XFS absolutely does.  Its well supported on Redhat and CentOS 6.x and 7.x.  Highly recommended.

Don’t know about OCFS2.

Bob Lunney
Lead Data Architect
MeetMe, Inc.