Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...

От Ilmir Mulyukov
Тема Lc_collate & lc_type? whitespace and nbsp unique index...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello!
I have lc_collate and lc_ctype ru_RU.UTF-8.
And have two similar value column in different rows.
Different is that in one string have whitespace symbol, but another non breakable whitespace symbol.
For example:
Something(whitespace)wrong
Something(non breakable space)wrong

And then when I try to create unique index I catch the error - can not insert duplicate key in row object.
That means that the two rows are the same.

Are there any settings in postgresql that can differentiate this two symbols?