Re: PostGIS 2.3 and PgRouting 2.0.3?

От Scott Mugnaini
Тема Re: PostGIS 2.3 and PgRouting 2.0.3?
Дата
Re: PostGIS 2.3 and PgRouting 2.0.3?  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
PgRouting is missing from CentOS 6x.64 production
Will it still be added?
Thanks again,
Scott

On Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 1:08 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, 2016-09-27 at 22:44 +0300, Scott Mugnaini wrote:
> I saw that both PostGIS 2.3 and PgRouting 2.0.3 would be in the 9.6 release.

(Assuming that you mean pgrouting 2.3.0), yes they will be.

> In the current RC for CentOS 6.x64, neither is available.
> Will these only be added for the actual release?

Yes, I'm rebuilding all packages from scratch for 9.6 release, and they will be
released tomorrow. These 2 packages are already done.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ