Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database

От Alberto Olivares
Тема Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi John and Gilberto,

Thanks for your answer.

We have a synchronous streaming replication. Database is PostgreSQL 9.1.15 on linux.

Saludos,
Alberto.

Alberto Olivares Colas
Technical Consultant
Snowflake Software

Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology

Registered in England & Wales. Registered Number: 4294244

On 24 June 2015 at 17:07, Gilberto Castillo <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have set up a Streaming replication.
>
> Master database serves temporal data being replicated on the Slave
> database.
>
> In the event that we shut down the Master database, the slave database
> contains residual data that we do not need.
>
> Is there any way to trigger a SQL to delete all data from the slave
> database in the event that the replication is broken?

What your version PG?

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba

Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology

Сообщение: Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database
Сообщение: Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database