Default maximum time replication between master and slave databases

От Alberto Olivares
Тема Default maximum time replication between master and slave databases
Дата
Re: Default maximum time replication between master and slave databases
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I am running this query in the slave database:

SELECT EXTRACT (epoch from now() - pg_last_xact_replay_timestamp());

The maximum result is 60 seconds then the value goes to 0 and start again. I would like to modify this value to maximum 30 seconds.

I have tried to change different parameters on the  postgresql.conf in both databases but I have not find the solution.

Anyone knows how to change this default value?

Thanks.

Regards,
Alberto.

Alberto Olivares Colas
Technical Consultant
Snowflake Software

Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology

Registered in England & Wales. Registered Number: 4294244

Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology