pgadmin doesn't show the tables in brand new created db

От Roberto D. Maggi
Тема pgadmin doesn't show the tables in brand new created db
Дата
Re: pgadmin doesn't show the tables in brand new created db  (Dan Smith <j.daniel.smith1@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,
I'm new to pgsql and I'm doing homeworks...
as in the object I created a db and executed the script attached.
Although there I uploaded and executed correctly it with psadmin it wouldn't show the tables at all, while searching for them via cli I can find them all.
Any tip?
thanks in advance
Roberto
Вложения