Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6

От Cory Tucker
Тема Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Can you extract a self-contained test case that uses unreasonable amounts
of memory?  It seems from this trace that the wheels are coming off in
at least two places, but identifying exactly where is impossible without
more info.

I will try to make a test case.  The data in this table is PII so I can't just export it, but I might be able to replicate using fake data.

Will try in the next few days and hopefully post back.

--Cory

Сообщение: Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6
Сообщение: Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6