Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6

От Cory Tucker
Тема Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-general

You are running the query (DELETE statement) as if the table is not partitioned which is causing the server to crash.

Please run that query for each partitions separately in a loop with dynamic query and you should see the improvement. It should be pretty quick.

I understand that I can do that and it would be quicker. But the point of the email was that this thing that works on 9.6, and is valid SQL, causes the server to crash in a newer version using a valid supported configuration.

Сообщение: Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6
Сообщение: Re: Query Crashes PG 10.3 using partitions, works on 9.6