Re: [GENERAL] column "waiting" does not exist

От Johann Spies
Тема Re: [GENERAL] column "waiting" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Charles and Neslişah.

Charles Clavadetscher <clavadetscher@swisspug.org>  wrote:

The name of the column in pg_stat_activity has changed. I assume it comes from there?

On 2 March 2017 at 10:54, Neslisah Demirci <neslisah.demirci@markafoni.com> wrote:

Your monitoring program is trying to use pg_stat_activity's old version. In 9.6 pg_stat_activity has new columns named wait_event , wait_event_type .

Which monitoring programme?

 Munin is the culprit.  We will update it soon.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)