Re: [GENERAL] Setup pgpool-II with streaming replication

От subash
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Setup pgpool-II with streaming replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Ashish,

could you please help me setting up the pgpool , i am currenlty into same
like u had asked to setup .

I have mater/slave 9.4 and i would need to setup pgpool so that app connects
to pgpool and diverts the connection to new master .

Could u please help me with ur thoughts?

Thanks,
Subash