Re: PostgreSQL uses huge amount of memory

От Fernando Hevia
Тема Re: PostgreSQL uses huge amount of memory
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Parallel queries do exist in v11.
Rather trivial but I wonder if the OP has the same settings for max_parallel_worker_per_gather and work_mem in both database versions.

Try setting max_parallel_workers_per_gather = 1 in v14 before running the query. Is the memory usage kept in check with it?