Re: Fwd: Errors on pg_dumpall

От Fernando Hevia
Тема Re: Fwd: Errors on pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You are posting to the wrong list.
You should address this in the pgsql-admin list.

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Terry Khatri <terrykhatri531@gmail.com> wrote:
Somebody PLEASE HELP ! is Tome Lane around !
Tks

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Terry Khatri <terrykhatri531@gmail.com>
Date: 22 October 2012 00:20
Subject: Errors on pg_dumpall
To: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org

Hi

I am getting the following error msg when I do a pg_dumpall

-----

TK@OraLinux /usr/local/pgsql/backups
$ pg_dumpall -U sns84 > completebackup20121020,sql
pg_dump: schema with OID 74363 does not exist
pg_dumpall: pg_dump failed on database "bihistory", exiting

-----

I have set the logs to debug5 to catch where the problem is while taking the dump but nothing shows up there.

If you have any ideas please help me.

And thanks to all for responding to my earlier post.

Rgds