Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От Fernando Hevia
Тема Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
You can change the font size from: File->Options->Query Tool->Font menu.

Regards,
Fernando.

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 21:40, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
Folks,

I'm going to be doing a demo, on video, using pgadmin tommorrow night.

Is there any way, even on an ad-hoc basis, I could increase the size of
the text in the query results?  The text is generally too tiny to be
seen by the audience. This is on Mac.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.