Обсуждение: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
Folks,

I'm going to be doing a demo, on video, using pgadmin tommorrow night.

Is there any way, even on an ad-hoc basis, I could increase the size of
the text in the query results?  The text is generally too tiny to be
seen by the audience. This is on Mac.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Fernando Hevia
Дата:
You can change the font size from: File->Options->Query Tool->Font menu.

Regards,
Fernando.

I'm going to be doing a demo, on video, using pgadmin tommorrow night.

Is there any way, even on an ad-hoc basis, I could increase the size of
the text in the query results?  The text is generally too tiny to be
seen by the audience. This is on Mac.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 9/6/11 6:17 PM, Fernando Hevia wrote:
> You can change the font size from: File->Options->Query Tool->Font menu.

That only changes the font size in the query text window, not in the
results grid.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Fernando Hevia
Дата:
It does for me.
I am using 1.14 beta1

First change the setting and then open an sql window. Both text window and results grid *contents* should show with the new font size.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 00:52, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
On 9/6/11 6:17 PM, Fernando Hevia wrote:
> You can change the font size from: File->Options->Query Tool->Font menu.

That only changes the font size in the query text window, not in the
results grid.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Guillaume Lelarge
Дата:
On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 00:58 -0300, Fernando Hevia wrote:
> It does for me.
> I am using 1.14 beta1
>
> First change the setting and then open an sql window. Both text window and
> results grid *contents* should show with the new font size.

Or simply use Ctrl-mousewheel to increase or decrease font size
temporary. Still 1.14 though.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Joshua Berkus
Дата:
> Or simply use Ctrl-mousewheel to increase or decrease font size
> temporary. Still 1.14 though.

Pk, will try the 1.14.rc1.

--Josh

Re: Ad-hoc increasing size of data results grid?

От
Josh Berkus
Дата:
On 9/10/11 3:43 PM, Joshua Berkus wrote:

>> Or simply use Ctrl-mousewheel to increase or decrease font size
>> temporary. Still 1.14 though.
>
> Pk, will try the 1.14.rc1.

Ok, this is still not usable.  While the text in the grid gets bigger,
the row height and column size is still set for 10-point type, making
the grid impossible to read.

I guess I'm still doing my demos with psql ...

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.