Re: CLI for Schema Diff

От Steve Chavez
Тема Re: CLI for Schema Diff
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hey all,

In case anyone is interested, I've managed to enable a CLI mode for the Schema Diff on this repo:

It basically works by using a Flask test client that interacts with the Schema Diff endpoints.
It's a single isolated file, I haven't patched any of the existing modules.

For a quickstart, there's also a docker image that can be used like:

docker run supabase/pgadmin-schema-diff \
'postgres://postgres@host/diff_source' \
'postgres://postgres@host/diff_target' \
> diff.sql ## the stderr output shows the same messages as the Schema Diff GUI:
Starting schema diff...
Comparision started......0%
Comparing FTS Dictionaries ...35%
Comparing Functions ...50%