Automatic Failover in PostgreSQL using PAF/repmgr

От Devendra Y
Тема Automatic Failover in PostgreSQL using PAF/repmgr
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Experts,

I have configured Wal replication (standby) in PostgreSQL as Master and slave. And I have also configured Logical replication (standby) in PostgreSQL as Master and slave for different application's.

Now I am trying to integrate the Failover part to Automatic Failover using PAF (Postgresql automatic Failover) or repmgr.

Requesting all experts to help me achieve the same or share the step to integrate it.

Thanking You,
Devendra Yadav

-- Time and Space - Consequences of your Mind --