Re: Automatic Failover in PostgreSQL using PAF/repmgr

От Jehan-Guillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais
Тема Re: Automatic Failover in PostgreSQL using PAF/repmgr
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 00:34:13 +0530
Devendra Y <devendraydba@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Experts,
>
> I have configured Wal replication (standby) in PostgreSQL as Master and
> slave. And I have also configured Logical replication (standby) in
> PostgreSQL as Master and slave for different application's.
>
> Now I am trying to integrate the Failover part to Automatic Failover using
> PAF (Postgresql automatic Failover) or repmgr.

Well, this requires a lot a time to understand, setup and master the automatic
failover you are building.

First advice: consider Patroni as well.
Second advice: in regard with PAF, read documentations, cookbooks and quick
starts on its official website. Come back to the list with specific question.

Good luck !