Re: pg_upgrade: make the locale comparison more tolerating

От Rushabh Lathia
Тема Re: pg_upgrade: make the locale comparison more tolerating
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Pavel,

I looked at your latest cleanup patch. Yes its looks more cleaner in term
equivalent_locale & equivalent_encoding separate functions.

I did run the test again on latest patch and all looks good.

Marking it as ready for committer.

Regards,