PgAdmin 1.18.1 : Error connecting to the server: Kerberos 5 Authentication not supported.

От aram azhari
Тема PgAdmin 1.18.1 : Error connecting to the server: Kerberos 5 Authentication not supported.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

We are trying to connect from:
Windows 7 64-bit - pgAdmin 1.18.1
To:
Linux 64-bit Kerberos authenticated server that has postgre server installed and set up (compiled with kerberos and gssapi parameters).

We specify the host, port and the username using the 'Add server' menu and once we press ok we get the error:
 Error connecting to the server: Kerberos 5 Authentication not supported.

Note that this does not happen in pgAdmin in Ubuntu. Just in windows.

How can we get this solved?

Thanks,