Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 13 Jun 2024 at 23:35, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Clearly there are areas we can improve, and we need to be somewhat more
> proactive about it.

To follow that great suggestion, I updated meson wiki[1] after I
realized some of the major gripes I had with the Perl tap test output
were not actually caused by Perl but by meson:

The main changes I made was using "-q --print-errorlogs" instead "-v",
to reduce the enormous clutter in the output of the commands in the
wiki to something much more reasonable.

As well as adding examples on how to run specific tests

[1]: https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Meson#Test_related_commands