Re: [ADMIN] Database goes in recovery mode

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Database goes in recovery mode
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Ashok Kumar Tiwari <ashokt@ohumhealthcare.com> wrote:
Hello team,

My database goes in recovery mode every day three to four time , i am not able to find the reason, db basic configuration is max_connection = 1000 , db size 100GB and configure barman for backup. please help me.

--
Ashok Kumar Tiwari,
M:+91-9657628833

http://www.blystreecare.com/images/tree-clipart-4.gif Save a tree. Please avoid printing this email unless necessary.

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Hi Ashok Kumar Tiwari,

We are pleased to help you, but in this regard request to provide the exact issue in detail you are facing...

Looking forward for a positive response.

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Database goes in recovery mode
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Database goes in recovery mode