Re: import tablespaces from oracle to postgres

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: import tablespaces from oracle to postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Yes. you can create one tablespace in one directory location and if you create a database with default_tablespaces with cidr_dba, cidr_lg, cidr_dg, etc you need to a create directory for each thses tablespaces respectively.

Also, you can't a create multi-tablespaces in one database. However, you can create multi-tablespaces in one cluster.

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com