Re: pgAdmin 4 version 3.5 and 4.0 exist simultaneously

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 version 3.5 and 4.0 exist simultaneously
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The pgAdmin is an open source GUI administration tool for PostgreSQL, which is supported on different OS platforms.

You can access PostgreSQL server using pgadmin and it's required only the server connection details.

Link to download pgAdmin4 for Windows:

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com