Re: PostgreSQL high availability solutions for high rates.

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: PostgreSQL high availability solutions for high rates.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Aliza,

The HA & SPOF dependency can be removed completely with help of PostgreSQL & Pgpool-II design and replace no use of any licensed software components.

We have implemented a very complex HA architecture at one of our customer using Open Source tools (PostgreSQL/PgpoolII).

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com