Re: Postgresql service starts and stops immediately

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: Postgresql service starts and stops immediately
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Ragini,

We are suspecting & assuming it as a windows OS where there might be possibilities on moving of data directory or postgresql.conf into some other location that failing starting of PostgreSQL service during this unexpected reboot.Verify its existence in respective correct locations & diagnose for more details from database server logs.