Re: How to create a read only user account to access to all pg database?

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: How to create a read only user account to access to all pg database?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi KhunSanAung,

A simple way is Create a user with superuser privileges and read only permission.

-Login psql as postgres or other superuser.
-Create the new superuser role and set it to read only :

CREATE USER backupadmn WITH PASSWORD 'pwd' SUPERUSER ;
ALTER USER backupadmn set default_transaction_read_only = on;

Regards,
Sagar Jadhav
Database Administrator