Re: ubuntu pg_wrapper selects the wrong version for pg_restore

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: ubuntu pg_wrapper selects the wrong version for pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,
Please find response inline...

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 11:36 AM, robert <robert@redcor.ch> wrote:
hi there,

I have postgresql 10.1 installed

when I use pg_restore the wrong version is selected:

robert@lappi:~/odoo_instances$ pg_restore  -V
pg_restore (PostgreSQL) 9.5.10

when I execute

robert@lappi:~/odoo_instances$ pg_restore --cluster 10/main -V
pg_restore (PostgreSQL) 10.1

the correct one is used.

how can I make pg_wrapper use this one as default?

I think you need to set your environment variable with the new version in .bash_profile, this will also help pg_wrapper to pick the correct version you are looking for.

--
http://www.shreeyansh.com