Re: : : How to mask column: :

От Shreeyansh Dba
Тема Re: : : How to mask column: :
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Row-level security must be enabled on the table by using ALTER TABLE... ENABLE ROW LEVEL SECURITY in order for creating policies to be applied. If row-level security is enabled for a table, but no applicable policies exist, a default deny policy is assumed that no rows will be visible or updatable.

Thanks & Regards,
Shreeyansh DBA Team
www.shreeyansh.com