Re: postgres_fdw error

От Adam FUCHS
Тема Re: postgres_fdw error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks Korry, how would I check the search_path that is being used by the FDW user?

On the remote( source ):
piction_ro@bampfa_domain_bampfa> show search_path;
  search_path
----------------
 "$user",public

on the target:

piction@piction_transit> show search_path
piction_transit-> ;
  search_path
----------------
 "$user",public
(1 row)

I was able to create a test view that selects from the table in the error message ( collectionobjects_common )
and that works with no explict setting of search path. I suspect it has something to do with the function that is called in the original view.

On source ( remote ):
create or replace view piction.test_v as
SELECT
c.physicaldescription
from
collectionobjects_common c
limit 10
;
alter view piction.test_v owner to piction;

grant select on piction.test_v to piction_ro;

On target:

\c piction_transit
create foreign table piction.test_fv
(
 id                   character varying(36),
 physicaldescription  text
)
server bampfa_dev_server
options ( schema_name 'piction', table_name 'test_v');
alter foreign table piction.test_fv owner to piction;

piction@piction_transit> select * from test_fv limit 4;
                  id                  |                       physicaldescriptio
 2d40e6eb-a4f7-402b-ab06-f3fb57fb6e5d | Pencil and watercolor on paper
 439480f4-7cc6-4be8-b339-722e64c0cb2f | Handwritten text on brown paper. 16 page
s. Photocopy. 16 pages.
 4757f5c8-2175-47cb-b0f4-6c2bbd4454ed | etching
 6983dbc4-5a67-41c0-8e46-f1f08f12557b | gelatin silver print
(4 rows)