Re: Feedback on pgAdmin 'Create Server' workflow

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Feedback on pgAdmin 'Create Server' workflow
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Shirley,

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 8:47 PM, Shirley Wang <swang@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello all!

We're looking to get 1:1 feedback on the 'Create Server' workflow. We'd love to get 30 min of your time to hear your thoughts.

During this session, we'll be showing mock ups of the new workflow and discussing what works and what can be improved. Please respond to me directly with some times for this or next week if you're interested, and we'll follow up shortly with video call details.

Can you please share some overview about the same?
So that - we can get some idea, and have some points to think about.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

Shirley