Re: Set Global Value

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Set Global Value
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 5:55 PM, Silvera, Ignacio <ignacio.silvera@atos.net> wrote:

Yes , it will be a pleasure! Can you provide me the credentials and the URL of redmine?

You need to use the PostgreSQL community login. You may need to sign up for that.
I believe - it now allows to login through gmail too. Though - I've not tried myself.

-- Thanks, Ashesh

blue_strip

Ignacio Silvera

B&PS (Business & Platform Solutions) – Atos Uruguay

Tel: +598 24871169, int 102

ignacio.silvera@atos.net

Luis A. de Herrera 2802

Montevideo, Uruguay

Atos.net

atos_logotype

This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the message content. Although the sender endeavors to maintain a computer virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is virus-free and will not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.