Re: Unable to install pgadmin4-v1 to Centos 7.3

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Unable to install pgadmin4-v1 to Centos 7.3
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Thu, 2017-09-21 at 23:41 -0700, Nicholas Ho wrote:
> When trying to install pgadmin4-v1 to my Centos7.3 server, I meet a lot of
> dependencies which needs to be installed.
>
> I've install the EPEL and pgdg repo but the result is still the same.

I checked the list, and all of them are in the base CentOS repo, like libpng.

Are you using CentOS original repos, or another one which probably has less
number of packages?

I mean, you should be able to install libpng from CentOS repos, for example.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com