Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 1:30 AM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
Regarding the storage tab and the disk information charts, we have decided to display two charts:
  1. A pie chart to represent the proportion of total space.
  2. A bar chart to display the space available and used.
However, I'm facing an issue with the output of a query, as it is returning null values for "mount_point" and "drive_letter," and the same names for "file_system." This makes it difficult to distinguish between different disks.
Please share the exact output of the query to get any suggestions.

-- Ashesh

We need to find a suitable label or identifier to distinguish all the disks correctly. Any suggestions or solutions to this problem?

Please find the attached image showing the output of a query for your reference.

Thanks,
Sahil