Re: Wxwidgets has gone to 2.9.4

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Wxwidgets has gone to 2.9.4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Colin Beckingham <colbec@start.ca> wrote:

On 07/27/2012 09:46 AM, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
On Fri, 2012-07-27 at 09:27 -0400, Colin Beckingham wrote:
Guillaume and others:

I have spent so much time up in the pointy bit I feel uncomfortable
elsewhere. ;-)

Wxwidgets has now released 2.9.4. Unless I get feedback to the contrary
I will attempt to run pgadmin with this new version to test. Will this
be possible with current configure options in pgadmin?

Sure, go ahead.

I'm sorry I can't fix the issues you've found yet, but it's on my todo
list, and I'll get back to these ASAP.

Not a problem.

FWIW, just reporting back that wxw 2.9.4 installs fine on Opensuse 12.1 kernel 3.5. Pgadmin without recompile runs against 2.9.4 cleanly at least from a first glance.

Configure of dev 17 with new wxwidgets is good

wxWidgets directory:                    /usr/local
wxWidgets wx-config binary:             /usr/local/bin/wx-config
wxWidgets version:                      wxWidgets 2.9.4

Recompile of pgadmin wants to do everything over again, normal behaviour. Once done, pgadmin seems to run fine with 2.9.4.

The problem with parentheses seems to be gone. Good progress.:o
In that case, we can blame wxWidgets. :P
They must have hacked back in the latest development release.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: