Re: restore bug of pgadminIII 1.20.0

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: restore bug of pgadminIII 1.20.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Neel,

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find the attached patch file with the fix.
 - Reformatted the input string for the "pg_restore" command line options.
We're using 'commandLineCleanOption' a quite a lot place with second argument as true.

Do you think - they do work well there?
i.e.
frmBackup class
In the same function for function object.

Eyeball review suggests - it should not.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Let me know for any comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel