Re: Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:33 AM, Jason Churcher <jason.churcher@eroad.com> wrote:

Version 1.20.0 Beta (Aug 10 2015, rev: REL-1_18_0_116-gd491

Running Ubuntu 15.10 64-bit

Installed pgAdmin via Ubuntu Software Center

Steps to recreate:

pgAdmin will force close when:

  1. Open pgAdmin
  2. Right click on any of the items in the Object browser
  3. Do anything
    1. Select an option from the menu
    2. Try to navigate off the menu
    3. Press 'escape'

Additional Info (possibly related/unrelated)

This dialog comes in debug mode only.
This is basically an assertion dialog.

The message is reported directly from wxWidget.

If I click "Stop" pgAdmin will force close, if I click continue pgAdmin stays open.

"Stop" informs the application to stop the application, hence - it will stop pgAdmin III.

You may not want to use the debug version of pgAdmin III (or, wxWidgets used by it).

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Steps to recreate:

  1. Open pgAdmin
  2. Press the drop down button beside the "Execute last plugin button"
  3. Error message above is displayed