Re: Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities

От Patrick Headley
Тема Re: Fw: pgAdmin crashing on right click activities
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I see this issue, as well. Was using a Dell Alienware  laptop as a development machine. No problems. That machine is about 2 years old. Recently, I built a new mid-tower computer and that's when the problem became apparent. Right-clicking anything causes the application to crash. I believe I've seen the error message that Jason included but usually it just silently closes. The problem computer uses an Intel processor, an ASUS system board and an nVidia G-Force GTX-950 video adapter. I purchased the components about two weeks ago.

When I run pgAdmin III using VirtualBox guest machines there are no issues. Actually, I had a problem with pgAdmin III crashing yesterday but that was after several hours of constant use. I suspect the issue is somehow related to the video drivers. For what it's worth, the system board has an Intel network adapter that isn't fully supported by Linux 4.1.20-11 but I have since installed a WiFi adapter that is fully supported.

Patrick Headley
Linx Consulting, Inc.
pheadley@linxco-inc.com
(303) 916-5522