Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design

От Ashesh Vashi
Тема Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 11:58 AM Sahil Harpal <sahilharpal1234@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have written code for the Summary and CPU tabs and would like to post it here for review.

I'm currently displaying the static values in the process info pie chart because of a minor bug. The pg_sys_process_info() query takes much longer (around 2 mins) to execute and prevents the updation of other graphs and tables. I tried adding it in separate useInterval with larger pollDelay, but it didn't work. In the patch, I commented out that snippet (In Summary.jsx).
Try preloading the extension in the PostgreSQL server.
e.g.  Add this extension in the 'shared_preload_libraries' in postgresql.conf.

Reference: https://pgpedia.info/s/shared_preload_libraries.html

-- Ashesh

I'm attaching the WIP.patch file which contains the latest changes and also the SS of the Summary and CPU tabs.

Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin4 System Stats Extension Design