Re: BUG #15905: FATAL: the database system is starting up

От Aayush Chaturvedi
Тема Re: BUG #15905: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Michael,

So I created tablespaces on my local system and I think that what was coming in the logs.

Thanks,
Aayush

On Fri, 12 Jul, 2019, 1:27 PM Michael Paquier, <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 06:59:05AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I was working on server and suddenly my PC got off. When i restarted my PC i
> am getting the error message "FATAL: the database system is starting up". I
> am new to Postgre and this was the Master server having no backup at all.
> With this server some of the users were connected as well.
> Could anyone please help asap.
>
> 2019-07-12 12:27:07.972 IST [7856] LOG:  could not open file
> "pg_tblspc/16817/DB2/BIN/db2dascmn64.dll": sharing violation

You should really double-check your installer and what you have on
this machine.  Postgres *never* adds any DLL files in a data folder.
--
Michael