Re: BUG #15905: FATAL: the database system is starting up

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #15905: FATAL: the database system is starting up
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jul 13, 2019 at 12:15:12AM +0530, Aayush Chaturvedi wrote:
> So I created tablespaces on my local system and I think that what was
> coming in the logs.

db2dascmn64.dll is a DLL coming from some stuff of IBM's DB2.  You may
want to check why you have executables in your data folder to begin
with.  These are *not* part of the original data folder created by
initdb.  So something in your installation is already not clear.  If a
DLL is being accessed for a reason or another, a base backup will
logically fail on it if another process out of PostgreSQL's backend
use it.  Postgres open() calls are shared-safe thanks to a custom
wrapper we have in the tree, but that's not the case of the native
implementation on Windows.
--
Michael

Вложения