Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.

От nikhil raj
Тема Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 12:31 AM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 3/5/20 10:48 AM, nikhil raj wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> On that table nothing was happening just created the table and later o
> was creating the index and i was getting this error.
>
> Please can you tell me is this the draw back of that in 12.2 version.

Unfortunately I don't have answer for you on that. Someone with more
knowledge of the internals will have to comment.

For now the solution would seem to be not to specify the TABLESPACE if
you want to use the default.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.
Сообщение: Re: Getting a error on creating a partition table index 12.2.