Re: BUG #10533: 9.4 beta1 assertion failure in autovacuum process

От Keith Fiske
Тема Re: BUG #10533: 9.4 beta1 assertion failure in autovacuum process
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 6:11 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>
wrote:

> Hi David, Keith,
>
> I've pushed a fix for the problem.
>
> On 2014-06-05 18:01:21 +0000, levertond@googlemail.com wrote:
> > Our application's test suite triggers an assertion failure in an
> autovacuum
> > process under 9.4 beta1.  I wasn't able to reduce it to a nice test case,
> > but I hope the backtrace illustrates the problem:
>
> Any chance you could rerun the testsuite now (using master) or after
> beta2?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andres Freund
>
> --
>  Andres Freund                     http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
>  PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

Andres,

Running my test suite against current HEAD
(ecac0e2b9e8e8e78d771b20fe441e95bb02db2fa), this seems to have fixed it at
least in my case. I confirmed autovacuum was running during the later
tests. I ran it 4 consecutive times with zero errors.

Thanks!

--
Keith Fiske
Database Administrator